Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Pixel 4 XL Preorder

I couldnt agree more. Its borderline false advertising...

Yeah, that's what they should do to help make things right. Then again, if they had been doing what they should have this whole time, we wouldn't be in this predicament. Lol

SO i called the store today just to see if they had any in stock, didnt get an answer, BUT they checked my order status and said that it hasnt been inventoried yet and may be by this weekend...i didnt believe the rep on the phone, seems like it was a quick and easy way to get rid of me.  anyone else had any progress yet?

I was about to post the same thing, I had a similar conversation earlier today and haven't heard anything promising yet. Except the ridiculousness on my pre order page that now says they plan on having it to the store by Nov 23. Wow.

I went into the store today and got the white XL 64GB. I dont know why the heck they didnt have it on launch day, but whatever. Now how do I cancel my order with Google? LOL

I cancelled my order.... I'll keep my pixel 2.

I'm about to just take it in black or white, I pre-ordered the orange weeks ago.

Curtisdale1111 Yeah that one is slim pickins from what Ive seen...

Yeah, I can tell. It would be fun, but I don't think I feel like risking waiting until the end of November. My wife and I are expecting our first kid beginning of November. So we wanted one of us to have a newer phone/camera for all the pictures I'm sure we will be taking lol

Curtisdale1111 Congrats on the baby! My suggestion would be get one from the Google Store, get the black one, and slap a dbrand skin on it. It might end up looking very similar to the Orange and the availability is much better for the black.