Add Product

Search Results:

Payment Plan Error

I recently made a purchase from the best buy website using my best buy Visa gift card and tried to use one of the payment plans advertised. When on the checkout screen, I'm pretty sure that I selected the financing option, and it even said that it was the option I selected, but upon receiving my purchase today, all of the money was taken from my card at once instead of over the term advertised.
Topics: 1,527
Kudos: 745
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 323

Re: Payment Plan Error

Financing offers only apply to the My Best Buy Visa and My Best Buy Credit Cards. You cannot get financing through any other means.

You need to apply for their credit card in order to get these deals.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

One other thing, if you did apply for the credit card, the full amount is due up front and you would see the promotional plan in your next billing statement.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Sorry, I meant to say credit card. It was probably autocorrect.

But I'll take it up to the store today to try to sort it out. It's right near my job

Okay, so the credit card will show the full amount and if you see your first billing statement you will find out the details of your plan on the suggested amount you should pay to avoid a penalty and interest fees.

I know that companies such as HSN and QVC and other shopping channels do the monthly charge on their credit cards etc without charging the full amount but yeah Best Buy does this all up front.

Just curious you are referring to Best Buy in the USA, Correct?