Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Ordered on 4/10 says will ship by 4/28

So basically, I ordered a Nintendo Switch Lite Gray off of Best Buy on 4/10. The product said: "Getting more soon", but I was still able to order it. The item still hasn't shipped yet, but when I checked the item on the website, it said sold out. So I'm wondering, Did I buy the last one? Or did I order right as they sold out? I also ordered a Case for the switch but it already says UPS shipped and will arrive by Wednesday. I just need to know whether my switch will come or not. All the Nintendo switches on the website have sold out in my area.

Highlighted

Re: Ordered on 4/10 says will ship by 4/28

-Update- The case has arrived and is in my hands, but the switch still hasn't shipped yet. I really just need to know if Best Buy still remembers about my order.

Highlighted

-Final Update- My switch has finally shipped now! Took long enough. I guess the lesson of the day is to just wait for it. Hope this helps anyone.

Highlighted

I just ordered a switch on Saturday and was just curious if your delivery date is earlier than the 28th? Mine isn’t expected to ship until then and im really hoping it ships before that
Highlighted

When I ordered my switch on 4/10 (friday), the shipping status was stuck at: "getting it ready" and said "we'll ship it by april 28".

It said that all the way until today (4/15) after my case for the switch arrived (I ordered the case the same day as the switch). 

The shipping order status for the switch updated to shipped, and I got an email for the tracking. The tracking then said that my switch will come next tuesday (4/21).

Since switches are in VERY high demand right now, it may seem like it takes a long time for them to ship, mainly due to the covid-19 outbreak.

Rest assured my friend, chances are, it might ship within the next couple of days or so. Good luck though!

Sorry if this doesn't really help anyone though, It's my first time ordering from best buy online. We're all in this together.