Add Product

Search Results:

Ordered a laptop, still hasn’t arrived

I bought a 13 inch MacBook Pro about a week or so ago, and I was told that it would be here by Thursday of that same week. I checked the tracking for the laptop on that same Thursday in the afternoon and it said that it wasn’t in the store yet. I thought it was a glitch or something since that wasn’t the first time I’ve looked at a tracked package and said that it was still being delivered when I already received it. So anyways, I went to customer service to see if my package was there and they said it wasn’t and that I had to wait longer. Things happen, I get it. I just look at my order and it says “Package should be ready for pickup on June 13th” which is that same Thursday. It’s Sunday night, almost Monday, and the tracking bar still hasn’t moved since last week. I just want to know about my package and when I will be getting my laptop because I really am finding this kind of ridiculous that I’ve been given a time to collect my laptop but it isn’t there. Hopefully I get a response soon, thanks!
Topics: 1,113
Kudos: 744
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 270

Re: Ordered a laptop, still hasn’t arrived

Sounds strange indeed. The estimated time may have passed. Could be an inventory issue.

Best to wait for an Official Best Buy Response. 

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***