Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Order status says Delivered but package didn't arrive

Hello

My order status says "Delivered left at mailbox" but its no where to be found and my house doesnt have a mailbox, its more of a mail slot rather. i think the package would not fit in the mail slot as it is too thick to fit in it. It says my package was delivered at 12:47pm yesterday 9/12 and my local post office is closed today.

I was hoping it was accidentally delivered to a wrong address to one of my neighbors, but so far I haven't had any rings at my doorbell.

I've already submitted a missing package claim on the USPS website, so i'll be waiting to hear from them. I'll give them a call tomorrow as well

I've read other forum posts, it seems that this happens pretty often on here. But with other USPS packages i dont have any issues like this. And usually the mail man would ring the doorbell and/or leave it on my porch.

I also had another package sent from bestbuy in the same order as my missing package. They were both originally being sent by UPS. But for some reason, they split my order and transferred one to USPS. I don't understand why they seperated my order. I got my other item from UPS just fine.

Any help would be great! thanks!

Highlighted

Re: Order status says Delivered but package didn't arrive

Ok so luckily it was sent to a wrong address and the guy brought my package over. Phew... ignore my original post.