Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Order set as delivered - package never arrived.

Searching through these forums, it look slike this happens often. However, it's very confusing that it happens so often with FEDEX.

I placed an order earlier last week with TWO items on it. Both items shipped separately, one through UPS and another through FEDEX. Order statuses for both were pretty similar: shipped on the same day, out for delivery on the same day, delivered a few hours apart according to the tracking for each package. However, I only received ONE package.

Both packages show as delivered to residence, but only one made it. I've had no issues with any other package, and to have them delivered on the same day, it seems odd that only ONE package is missing (if I was to assume someone took it). I've checked with the mail room at my building and there's nothing for me from Best Buy. Again, I received a few other things from other sources (one of them being the other UPS best buy package) with no issues on the same day. 

Any way to confirm if the FEDEX package was actually delivered or simply marked this way but never really fulfilled? I waited a day in case it was a mishap but the package should have turned up if it was a simple mistake of marking it delivered a bit early. I'm concerned becasue all solutions on the BBY website would require me having the package on hand - I don't.

Valued Contributor

Re: Order set as delivered - package never arrived.

With FedEx I found it's best to see if you can find a local phone number. They contract thier deliveries out to basically a local franchise. Most of them will be able to look at where the truck was actually at when they scanned the package as delivered.

Re: Order set as delivered - package never arrived.

I'll give that a try - thanks for the suggestion!