Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Order Marked In-Store not Shipping, called but still hasn't shipped -> need it now

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to see if there's something I can do to get the computer I purchased nearly 5 days ago (1/6) shipped to me by Saturday. When I purchased this computer, I said multiple times I needed it shipped to me, as I was going to college and would not have a car. Unfortunately, the guy I bought it from in-store did not seem to get that (I guess watching the Chargers NFL game on his phone as I ordered wasn't the best approach to customer service), and the product was marked for pick-up near my school. I called to change the order on Tuesday and they said they couldn't because it wasn't under my name, it was under my dads (which is strange because I am an adult and I paid for it with my own money, alone). So I called the store yesterday and they changed it.

Now, as I am tracking my order, it still isn't shipped? I needed this for school 3 days ago -- I am writing this message at the library. I would like my package to be shipped tomorrow with 1 day shipping so that I can do homework this weekend and not fall too behind. I am already tempted to call my credit card to cancel the purchase and just buy it expedited on Amazon, where I can be assured that my products will be shipped to me, and on time.

Thank you.