Add Product

Search Results:

Open Box Excellent Not

I did an online Order for Best Buy Open Box Excellent, curbside delivery for LG Side pedastal washer.   I drove 45 miles to get it at night, he put in the truck for me, and I gave them a 10 dollar tip.  I get home bring it inside, and item had major dents, did not close properly and did not have the accessories it was supposed to have.  So I will have to go back tomorrow to exchange and will buy a brand new one.  I should have inspected it, but I also think Best Buy needs to have better quality control and properly label their items.

The definition of Best Buy Excellent per their own words is:

Open-Box Excellent

Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches or scuffs — and include all original parts1 and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.2 Products in Excellent condition can be found in Best Buy stores and online.
  1. Product might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card.
  2. Common home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.

Dents, and missing accessories obviously would fall under their open box excellent condition.

Re: Open Box Excellent Not

Well kudos to Best Buy. They gave me a new one for the same price and free delivery, much more than i asked for. definitely rectified it and then some.