Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Online order with order confirmation email, but purchase not in order history.

I pre-ordered an item on June 11th, but as of today (July 10th) the item is not in my order history.  Clicking on the "view order status" in the confirmation email does not take me to a tracking page for the pre-ordered item.

Highlighted
Topics: 1,117
Kudos: 557
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Re: Online order with order confirmation email, but purchase not in order history.

Has this been resolved since? Did you call Best Buy over the phone to check with them and see if they have your  reservation in their system?

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Highlighted

Re: Online order with order confirmation email, but purchase not in order history.

I'm out of the country at the moment so I haven't called.

Kind of weird that the only way to contact an electronics retailer in 2019 is by phone Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Well there are other ways to contact. Chat is available sometimes and email is an option. I'm sure you know these options are not 100% immediate.

These forums can offer quick help sometimes but they always in the order they come in.

You can try to use something such as G Voice or Skype to call the toll free number.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Highlighted

Could you direct me to where the link to the chat system is or point me to the email address of customer support?  The BestBuy "contact us" page only navigates to FAQ answers or a phone number.

Highlighted

If you browse on a computer and look at various products, a window that says

"Need Help? Chat Now" pops up.

Click it and they may be able to help.