Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Not logged in on Best Buy App & used Apple Pay.

I had a mouse and keyboard in my cart for $200, hit checkout, saw that I could pay with Apple Pay, chose that, transaction completes, and then I realize that I’m not logged into the app at all. Wasn’t prompted to log in or anything.

So I sent money, and the only record of it is my bank, which shows the transaction.

Has anyone ever seen this before? I’ll have to call back tomorrow. Customer service was closed.
Highlighted
Topics: 26
Kudos: 248
Solutions: 143

Re: Not logged in on Best Buy App & used Apple Pay.

I've done that before and it was definitely frustrating.  Even when I check out as a guest, though, it usually at least asks me for my name, email, and phone number so I can get a proof of purchase.  Did it collect any of those details at all?

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!

Highlighted

It asked for nothing. It’s like a bug in the design. Just went from 2 items in the shopping cart to nothing and me with $220 less than I had moments before. I’m hoping that this is something simple for them to track at least the money coming in so they can match it with a purchase.
Highlighted

Just checked my junk mail, sure enough, there it is. Confirmation email. So weird.