Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Anonymous

My order was never shipped to me.....

April 8th, purchased a Apple Watch 5 

April 10th, received email from Best Buy of shipping with tracking number for delivery on April 13th 

According to tracking info from USPS 
April 10, 2020
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on April 10, 2020 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available.

That is what it has said since April and still says it today...... 

No delivery yesterday....of course not, the USPS doesn't have the item!! 

I have talked to Velvet Skye, Donald and Mohammed K on chat.....get no where.   I spoke to a Diane via the phone this morning who assured me that I would receive an email about being refunded (no email).  

I do have a case number so I hope that wil help.   

The run around is just atrocious... I understand that it isn't normal business right now, but seeing the customer has not gotten their order, it has obviously been lost between the warehouse and post office...the customer shouldn't have to do this much footwork to try to get a refund.   

The mistake is on Best Buy's end, not mine.   I just want my money back Smiley Sad  

Can someone please help!!!  

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: My order was never shipped to me.....

Hello? I see Faith-BBY has made a bunch of replies on the newer posts....but I have now slipped back to the 2nd page.

I HAVE NO PRODUCT AND AM OUT OVER $300 since the package/order wasn't received by the post office so hence never delivered! ..... can I get some help please?

I also tried sending a private message.....it tells me I sent too many (it doesn't even show any were sent in my sent messages!).

HELP
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: My order was never shipped to me.....

Wow!!  I found my post on the 6th page, sandwiched between posts that ALL had a team member that had responded to them, except for mine.....

Customers shouldn't have to go through so many hoops to get their refund.  

Thankfully I received my email stating they were refunding my purchase due to the item being lost.   Hopefully it goes through.  

Thanks for well, nothing! Smiley Wink