Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

My order keep being cancelled

I ordered an item about 8 times. But all my orders has been cancelled. Why did you cancel my order everytime?
I received e-mails every time that you can't verify my information.
But there is no way to know how I can fix my info.

Could you let me know the reason why my order has been cancelled? And how I can fix this problem.
I miss the deal what I want to get because of this problem.

Plus I ordered again and again. About 8 orders are cancelled.
But when I check my credit card, it has 8 order historied. But only 7 orders has been cancelled.
Could you check this please ASAP?
Topics: 1,110
Kudos: 776
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 267

Re: My order keep being cancelled

Have you exceeded the quantity limit on certain items? Also, are you ordering internationally or is this an order being placed in the USA?
***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

I just tried to buy 1 item, but it failed 8 times.
I 'm an international customer. So I used shipping agency.
I filled shipping address with OR or DE. Is there anythings I should check? or Does the shipping agency's address have a problem?

Shipping agencies are freight forwarders and are not permitted to be used for shipping to international countries per the International Orders terms and conditions here: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-topics/international-orders/pcmcat204400050019.c?id=pcmcat20440005...
***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Okay I see. Thank you very much! Have a nice day
Highlighted

You're welcome, if you consider the matter to be resolved, please mark your topic as such. Thanks for stopping by the Best Buy Forums Smiley Happy