Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: My default store location will not change!

there is an easy fix TURN OFF THE TRACKING OF LOCTION via IP's

Highlighted

Exactly! Every time I order, it's right back to a Best Buy located an hour away from me instead of the one that's 3 blocks from my home. Unreal.

Highlighted

Just shut the tracking feature off already!  Pretty bad that I've been dealing with this tiny annoyance since late last year.  Everytime I do a pickup order, I have to change the location manually several times so it's not purchased at the wrong location, which is 2 hours from my house.

I've actually found myself using Amazon more often instead, just because this annoys me so much... mainly because it hasn't been fixed yet.

Highlighted

Same problem here. The default store location is wrong.

It actually makes me not want to visit BestBuy.com ever. It is extremely annoying to select a preferred store only the have the website show me the wrong store father away even though I am logged on and looking at past purchases.

Seriously Best Buy website team, fix your broken website. Allow our preferences to override your annoying Geo-IP address tagging nonsense.

Highlighted

Yeah, more and more websites and apps are trying to hand hold your way with all these, unwanted, useless features. They think they're making it more convenient, when in fact, it's the opposite. Just stop it already!  We just want to put our zip code in, select the default store,  and THAT'S IT. Enough with this location finding nonsense! 

Highlighted

Also having this problem. Had it with my old cable modem and previous OS install, still having it now with all new installs and hardware. Just let us set our store and don't change it unless *we* change it *ourselves*. It doesn't seem that difficult.
Highlighted

I’m having the same issue, the closest store to me (as the crow flies) is Plymouth MA, yet every time I set it it keeps reverting to Taunton MA. Please fix this. I live in East Wareham MA.

Highlighted

Dear Best Buy,

I'm sorry, but it's ridiculous to ask all of your customers to follow the steps (-Try to reset your internet connection, or wireless modem/router; -Requesting your internet provider to do a reset on their end; -Clearing your cache & cookies in your browser), when Best Buy could easily make a change to its algorithms instead. Why can't customers just choose their location once? Lots of other retailers allow that.

If this is your answer, you're going to lose even more customers to businesses that are more customer-friendly. (Amazon, Target, and Walmart come to mind.)

Highlighted

This annoyance is still going on... Every time I change the store to my local one, and every time I log back in later, it's automatically changed to the wrong store again. Just let us save our preferred store in our account like a normal retailer...
Highlighted

Just one more reason to shop Amazon! I just had to buy a microwave oven, and I bought it on Amazon because Best Buy can't bother itself to address such a really simple issue as this, from its customers. Also went elsewhere to purchase $2,000 laptop.