Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: My default store location will not change!

You are not understanding. If it were tracking, it would have the correct store. Instead, it's using an OLD preferred store that had been store in Best Buy's "profile information" previously. The user can't change it, except temporarily. Then it reverts back to the OLD store.
Highlighted

I've been having this problem for over 2 years. Made 2 calls to Best Buy. They keep saying, "But you don't have two accounts." It saved a Preferred Store I had over 2 years ago. I changed all my Account Profile information. Everything is changed, except Preferred Store is stuck with the old store, which is hundreds of miles away. 

It's very irritating. Very very irritating. And makes no sense. I change my Preferred Store every time I access Best Buy, but it never takes permanently.

It also had saved my old email address. I couldn't change that, either. Every time I logged in, it would ask me which email address I was signing in for.  Best Buy rep was able to delete that email address.  

It's not tracking that old store. It's not MY internet. I have a new internet service, new computer, my internet equipment has been re-set several times in my new location. I've cleared all my cookies. It's IN Best Buy's website somewhere. I can actually see it in "Account Home" profile settings.  There it is. You can't change on that screen, though. You have to go to a different screen. If you change on that different screen, though...it doesn't change the Preferred Store in the main screen of settings. It's like the connection between them is broken.  

The only thing I can think of is asking them to delete the whole account, so I start off fresh, with nothing. New member #, new account, new rewards card.  

Highlighted

My default location has been wrong since 2015. It shows the location of where I purchased a cell phone in a Best Buy in New York. No matter how many times I change it to my current location , wich is in Florida-- or reinstall Windows altogether, it will always show New York. The Best Buy support responce is wrong !!!!

Highlighted

Actually you can get the current location to show. You can clear cookies , and then log out of Best Buy. Refresh the page and current location shows BUT if you log back in it will revert back to location 4 years ago. no matter what you do, reinstall Windows on a new SSD, or even buy a new PC. I try to avoid Best Buy, lol