Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Package says delivered at 12:10 PM, had someone waiting, nothing arrived

I had my package notification in the morning (i work 3rd shift) i had a family member that lives next door waiting for my package. When i woke up i got a notification saying it was delivered, checked with family member and they said nothing ever came and that they were outside during hte timeframe it was "delivered". I have contacted Fedex and opened a claim. I just either want my product i never received or the money back.

I checked the mailbox, seeing my products were small, but expensive, checked around the house and with neighbors and no luck, i live in a sub division and people are outside, including what i said earlier about my family member waiting for it outside on the times it said it was delivered.

Also, this is a massive issue for best buy. there is a 35 PAGE long post about this exact issue, and thats just 1 thread, with all 3 delivery companies (UPS, Fedex, USPS) i would say it was them, but at the same time i cannot see all 3 companies having the same issue with one supplier this many times in the matter of 3 months.

Highlighted

Says delivered but no package found

I looked around my house and asked around but could not find my package and ontrac says delivered but can’t find anything ....help please
Highlighted

Never received item

[ Edited ]

Order# {removed per forum guidelines}  purchased 3 movies online. They were seperated into 2 packages. I am home due to job lose from covid-19 so I have been following the tracking numbers that were provided and been home readily for the mail man. On June 10, I received the first package contain two movies. On June 11 I received email around 2:30pm stating the second package, containing the Birds of Prey movie, was delivered to my house. But I have checked all around my yard, I have checked with my neighbors, I have called bestbuy numerous times, and spoke via online chat. Nobody seems to be able to help me with this problem. I just want the movie I paid for. If I can't get that movie then I would like a refund please.

Highlighted

Stolen Package

I had two packages stolen off of my doorstep. I chatted with Best Buy and they told me to contact UPS. I tried to file a claim online; however, Best Buy restricts UPS from investigating claims. When I try to file the claim online, I get this: 

Highlighted

Package not delivered

I had a delivery from Fedex yesterday never arrive.  I opened an investigation with them and my local Fedex office called me.  They stated the driver said it was delivered, but it was not.  I had my security office for my building pull up camera footage to show that Fedex had never come by during the time they said the package was delivered.  They said if someone at Best Buy looksup the control number they will see the details.  Tried calling the 1-800, but the hold time is approx 1 hour.  I would be more than willing to buy the item at my local Best Buy today VIA Curbside pickup, but I don't want to get into a situation where I'm still responsible for the cotents of the box financially that I had never received.

Highlighted

Order said it was delivered but not received any

[ Edited ]

Order Number:{removed per forum guidelines}
Apple - iPad (Latest Model) with Wi-Fi - 32GB - Gold
Msg receivedSmiley Frustratedat, Jun 06 in Coppell TX 11:14 a.m. Delivered
But we haven't received this package. Saturday we were at home whole day. No item delivered on that day. UPS says to contact Best Buy and Best Buy live chat says to contact UPS. We couldn't track our package.

Highlighted

Re: Order said it was delivered but not received any

Why there is no option to write any thing on best buy online? We are trying to contact best buy from last week. Only computer replies on phone call.
Highlighted

Sent to wrong address

I ordered two Arlo solar panels and placed the order but I haven’t received them so I checked my order statuse and said delivered. They told me to wait 24 hours and nothing has arrived so I checked again and it was sent to the wrong address. I don’t know how It is not even close to my real address.
Highlighted
Recognized Member

Re: Sent to wrong address

Hm, so weird. What address does you order on bestbuy.com shows? How about tracking number?

Highlighted

Re: Sent to wrong address

It was sent to 6410 w magnolia st Phoenix az.