Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: My Order Says Delivered, But I Can’t Find It!

STILL NO UPDATE. Neither company will own up to the mistake and I am extremely frustrated as I am now out $1700.
Highlighted

Re: My Order Says Delivered, But I Can’t Find It!

It appears my original post was moved into this mass thread in an effort to once again shirk responsibilty in the matter
Highlighted

CAN SOMEONE PLS HELP ME, IM LOSING HOPE IN ANY WAY OF CONTACTING CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have been trying to contact customer service many times now. I have been trying through the online chat and on the phone for weeks. I'm trying to reach bestbuy to help with my missing order

This package was scheduled to arrive May 8th and on Thursday night May 7th, it said it was delivered at 2:12pm. I never received anything, but did receive other packages that were supposed to be delivered that day. I didn't know USPS was delivering it. I ordered something else with best buy in this order and received it with UPS.

I don’t know if it was stolen or delivered to another address or if the tracking is just messed up. I looked out for the package up until Monday and kept trying to contact Best Buy about my issue. They keep saying they are experiencing high call volume, which I understand, but I have not been able to get through at all.

Do you know if all packages from Bestbuy come in its original packaging because when I got the air fryer I ordered, it just came in its original box slapped with a shipping label. I’m glad I caught the UPS guy because someone could have stole it by knowing what exactly what it is from the box.

If the clippers came in their original packaging with just a shipping label slapped on, I believe someone stole it. Especially in a time like now, when people can’t get haircuts. I was very surprised I found this model with best buy since clippers are really hard to find right now. 

So please, if you are a represtative help me connect to someone who can help me get my clippers or a refund.

Highlighted

Airpods not here

I ordered AirPod pros and I was notified it was delivered but it was nowhere near my porch or in my mailbox
Highlighted

LOST PACKAGE

[ Edited ]

Purchase Date:

Apr 27, 2020

Order Number:

{removed per forum guidelines}

I ordered this and this showed that it returned to the wrong address. I waited for this issue will be solved but I do not think it will unless this issue gets attention. 

I would like to get the product for my restaurants which will soon open from Cov 19 shutdown. 

Please help. 

Thanks!

Highlighted

Delivery Delays/Fixed Automated Email

I understnad COVID-19 is impacting everything, but Best Buy should not advertise on their website "Get it by a certain date" when that's totally note true. I ordered headphones for a trip on Tuesday (5/26) and it said I would get it by (5/28). On Thursday UPS delivered to the wrong address, Friday they didnt come at all and I am leaving for a trip today. I know have to reschedule my package for another week. 

Even worse Best Buy needs to fix their automated email system. They emailed me saying "Hope you enjoy you new headphones" when the package wasnt even delivered yet. Now you are trying to cross sell me on accessories when I don't even have the product. So aggrevating. 

Highlighted

Order jabra elite active 75t - Navy - didn't receive the product

Order jabra elite active 75t - Navy - didn't receive the product, but usps shows as delivered. I am unable to reach the customer care due to wait time and call gets canceled.
Highlighted

Missing Package

Hi, 

I had purcahsed a Laptop and Headphones worth about $800, in December. These were to be delivered to my sister in Bloomington. On 11the December a delivery attempt was made, but not delivered. On 12th I got a mail stating the package was delivered, which was not the case. My sister searched around her apartment but the package was no where to be found. 

I had contacted shipper, but they said per policy all Best Buy related issues are to be forwarded by Best Buy.

Ever since, we both have been contacting Best Buy over multiple forums - bank, mail, call, twitter but there has been no satisfactory response. The last update was, "We are working with shipper -UPS". 

I am extremely upset as even after 6 months my package has not been located. I hope the item is located and delivered at the earliest, else issue a refund.

Highlighted

Horrible Best Buy Experience

So i had purchased some Apple Airpods Pro and it got shipped. I see that tracking shows that it was delivered on 4/24/2020 so i contacted Best Buy customer service and they had input an investigation. Couple days later the investigation was completed and best buy said no refunds and no replacement. I was completely in shcoked so I decided to call UPS and they told me that Best Buy never contacted them for an investigation, so that made me wondered what did Best Buy do during the investigation process. The proper way to start an investigation is to call UPS because they are the one that supposedly dropped off the package with NO SIGNATURE. Im out of the product and im  out of the money. I decided to call Bank of America to assist with me on getting my money back. I hope you guys can help out with refund. I will never ever ever ever buy anything from Best Buy again

Highlighted

Missing Item bad Customer Service

I had been a loyal customer for years,  spending thousands of dollars at your store,  one of my last multi-orders was missing an item, when I called your 1-800 number I was treated as either an "idiot" or a theif,  when I contacted your online chat and after spending at least half an hour explaining my situation was put on hold with the excuse "we will get to the bottom of this and fix it for you",   your rep never returned and I waited 40 minutes (screenshots taken).  Needles to say Best Buy I am very dissapointed and I am not a thief who wants to pay for one item and get it for free as your first rep made me feel, and I am not an "idiot" either.    I was told from this man to "next time" check all items while the UPS guy waits for me to make sure everything is in the package  ???     Really ??   UPS will drop it and leave !!!