Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Worst customer service ever.

[ Edited ]

25 minutes on the phone just now and the representitive hung up on me after putting me on hold.

I just recorded some audio of the next woman I spoke with after being on hold for 25 minutes. She sounded jittery just like the first one, and then she hung up on me about a minute after the call. It isn't my phone. Just give me my refund so I can go order what I need from Amazon who won't treat me like this.

She hung up on me about 45 seconds after told me to hold.

{removed per forum guidelines}

Highlighted

I just called again at 8:55am and the current hold time is 1 hour. Nope. I am not waiting an hour again to be denied to speak with a supervisor and then hung up on. I'm going to the store when it opens at 10am and I'm telling you, you guys are not going to like me. You should have fixed my issue and not have tried to steal my money.

Highlighted

Well, I ended up filing a claim with UPS, but I am done with Best Buy. You guys used to be all right in the 90s and you were ok in the 2000s but in 2020? Worse than Xfinity has ever been.

Highlighted
Recognized Member

As you mentioned the UPS tracking says it was delivered. Best Buy will go based on that. If it was stolen, Best Buy nor UPS would be responsible. You’d have to report it stolen to the police. If it was marked delivered but in reality wasn’t delivered, you or Best Buy can start a claim with UPS and they will investigate it. Making veiled threats aren’t going to yield you positive results.
Highlighted

How about you let people into the store so they can buy something? Since they won't do that, I went with their shipping, but what hell to put someone through. Just because it says delivered doesn't mean it was delivered to me. They gave it to someone else or they put it in a stupid place for someone to take it.

As I said I just called UPS and they suggested I file a complaint so I did. I submitted it all. They said if they can't "find the package" within 7 days, I'll get a refund.

But if UPS behaves anything like Best Buy, they're going to decline it, and that's going to push me over the edge. Am I going to have to SUE UPS and Best Buy for $200? I guess I am.

Also, screw package thieves. I'm livid that someone TOOK my package. 11 years living here and this is the first time it's happened.

Highlighted

Also, what the hell are you saying? If you're a victim of a package thief, nobody is responsible for a refund? Who's going to give me the refund? The police? Do you think I just give money out to anybody for free? Get real.

Highlighted
Recognized Member

Best Buy and UPS are contractually obligated to deliver your package to your address, only if it requires a signature do have to physically hand it to you. Once it’s delivered, they aren’t responsible if someone steals it, unless you’re able to show they neglected to put it someone safe. If the UPS investigation doesn’t rule in your favor, your credit card company could offer you protection.
Highlighted

I will absolutely go to my credit card company (Mastercard) if UPS rejects it. Also, I'm having the manager here go through the surveillance footage of the UPS dropping my package off last Friday as I type this. I'm going to find out where he put it and see if anybody did sign for it. I'm trying my best to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks for your input.

Highlighted

Please help Customer Service!

Hello Best Buy Customer Service!

I know things are hard right now with COVID, so I'm not angry! I just would like to know some information and have tried for several days straight to reach help. I have called the customer service line and gotten on the queue for several days in a row with no calls back, and have waited on the online chat option. I hope ya'll are doing okay with everything, but just wanted to write a question where it was more likely I would get a response. 

I recently bought a switch and it says it's been delivered but it did not show up. I would just like to know where it is because this was an expensive purchase! I have also tried contacting UPS & USPS with no response from either. Please help!

Hope to hear back soon,

Jasmine

Highlighted

Update:

Just got off the phone with my manager who went through surveillance footage. She told me the UPS guy dropped 3 packages off on Friday at 4:31pm (presumably mine). He called maybe 1 person on the intercom and left after around 39 seconds.

Best Buy told me on the phone that the packaged had been signed for, but if it was, it certainly wasn't by me. The driver must have signed it himself. I updated my claim on the UPS website with this information, but if I have to, I will get that video evidence.

I asked the manager if I could go through the footage myself and find out where it ultimately went but she for some reason wasn't willing to let me do that -- at least today.

I understand this covid thing going on but this is unacceptable. UPS is a garbage carrier and shouldn't be leaving packages out where anyone can get them and certainly don't sign for us.