Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Missing package

Hi. I just got home after receiving my delivery notification. I can't find the package anywhere around my house and have even checked with neighbors. Can anyone please help me? Thank you.

Best Buy Employee

Re: Missing package

Over the holidays a neighbor was told by the delivery company their package was left at our house which wasn't the case so we advised them to call the carrier so they can find out from the driver where exactly they put it. So its possible it could have been delivered to the wrong address. You can file a claim if it can't be located.

***Please be advised that while I am an employee of Best Buy, I am here on my own time just like yourself. I am here simply to offer insight and information from a regular employee point of view. My comments are my own and not representative of Best Buy Co., Inc. I AM NOT A FORUM MODERATOR; therefore, I cannot look in to order/account information. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you in order to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Highlighted

Re: Missing package

Thanks for the suggestions.