Add Product

Search Results:

Marvel Infinity Saga Set Damaged

Hello,

i pre-ordered 2 of the Infinity Saga Set. I just received them via UPS, and they are both damaged. These are collectors items and they are not in mint condition for an item with a price tag of $549. The cardboard underneath the shrink wrap is damaged in the exact same place on both sets. Now they're aren't any online, and bestbuy.com doesn't even list the sku 6384410. I am an BestBuy Elite Plus member and I'm really upset. I preordered these back at the end of September. This is not how customers that support BB should be treated.

Frank

Re: Marvel Infinity Saga Set Damaged

Recieved mine today and I have the same issue as well.  Cardboard is damaged from both sides.  I havent opened the package yet but doesnt sound like bestbuy can replace this as the box set is sold out.  For $550 I woudl have expected more.   This is bad customer service.   

Can anyone at BestBuy support shed some light on this ?

Mine also came damaged, im pretty peeved that i spent so much on this set for it to come damaged straight out of the box. $550 and they cant even take good care of these things. Neither Best Buy or Disney will take responsibility for the damage to fix the issue.

Same thing ordered two and both are damaged on the both side. They packed it terribly, barely had any bubble wrap in it.

My set is damaged as well. They offered 10% off but that does me no good if the discs were damaged and I can’t check 48 discs 1 of which can’t be replaced within 15 days. What am I supposed to do? Can they offer to replace with the UHD steelbooks? That would be the same since they come with UHD/BLU/Digital. I need this to be corrected accordingly.

@Justplainatom wrote:
My set is damaged as well. They offered 10% off but that does me no good if the discs were damaged and I can’t check 48 discs 1 of which can’t be replaced within 15 days. What am I supposed to do? Can they offer to replace with the UHD steelbooks? That would be the same since they come with UHD/BLU/Digital. I need this to be corrected accordingly.

Curious, how did you get them to give you 10% off?  Did you have to take it to the store? what damage did you have?

Mine is severely damaged, I wouldn’t have minded too much if it was just that outer box, but the main Infinity Saga box that holds all the cases is completely busted up on one side, the lid has a noticeable dent, and the joints that hold the lid together are also all torn. Mine was packed well with loads of bubble wrap, looks from better inspection like the set itself was dropped before it was even boxed up in my case. I called Friday and was told 10% off and maybe get help via Disney, or return. Contacted Disney’s home video support as is mentions on their disk, and was told they can’t help. Made a post on Twitter and commenting here in hopes of better support coming. Some people have reported missing entire movies as well, the whole sleeve in the case is just gone for one random movie.

I’m not happy at all. I haven’t opened mine to fully inspect it, but the outer box is ripped apart & damaged in several spots. How does BestBuy ship out a limited item that cost over $500 and not place one piece of bubble wrap or padding in the shipping box?? I’ve seen other people say they had some bubble wrap in theirs but not one piece of protection in mine...that’s unacceptable.

[ Edited ]

Look at how Worst Buy packed these things!!

Freaking terrible!!

{removed per forum guidelines}

{removed per forum guidelines}

At least you had some sort of bubble wrap! My Infinity Saga came in a box loose and clearly was bouncing around all over.

What kind of accountability are we going to see from this? Obviously they can't replace it but I'm not opposed to some sort of compensation.