Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Lost/stolen ps4 game showing as delivered

i had a ps4 game delivery scheduled for today and when i checked the tracking it shows delivered on front door/porch and when i go outside to check nothing is there. I even asked my neighbors and none of them has seen anything... i tried calling customer service and it is over a 2 hour wait time can someone please help me.
Highlighted
Recognized Member

Re: Lost/stolen ps4 game showing as delivered

Contact the Delivery company and ask them where did they send to which address? At this point it's up to the delivery company to find and retreive the package. But also open support ticket with BestBuy and tell them what happened.

Highlighted

UPS has the ability to see where the delivery driver dropped off the package. It's all tracked and recorded these days. They should be able to help you. Take note though, I don't know how long is needed for them to pull up that information. I had a package that went lost a long time back and they were able to look where the driver was approximately, when he dropped it, etc. I remember it took at least a day, it might he faster now. Good luck!
Highlighted

Thank you so much you guys we found it.
Highlighted

I'm glad!!! Enjoy your new game! Smiley Happy