Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Login issues

I cannot log into Bestbuy.com. The error message "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again." It does not tell me what's wrong with the information I've entered. I have tried multiple browsers and devices, as well as clearing out cookies and browsing data. I am able to sign into the mobile app, though, so I know my password is correct. This issue has persisted for over a week now.

Is the website completely broken? There's also an issue with adding products to my Cart. Even when not signed in, I get a "There was a problem adding your product to cart." error whenever clicking "Add to Cart" on any item. This issue began earlier this month. 

Now, I need assistance with the TV I bought, and I can't sign in to access my Protection Plan.

Topics: 1,338
Kudos: 697
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 311

Re: Login issues

I don't know if this will help your issue, but we actually had a member on the forum that was able to address their issue by disabling their ad blocker on their browser. Does this situation apply to you?

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

That seemed to work for both issues. Thanks!

Valued Member

That worked perfectly, thank you!

Unable to LOGIN or ADD TO CART in Firefox and Chrome on my desktop

Recently i was able to purchase a Hue gradient strip. Ever since then I cannot add ANY item to my cart on PC but only in Firefox and Chrome. On EDGE (WHICH I DONT USE) i can add to cart and sign in fine.

When I try to add ANY item to card it says "There was a problem adding your product to cart."

When i try to login with my BestBuy account it says "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again."

I have cleared my cache and cookies from both browsers and still the same issue.

I've gone through the steps outlined in this forum but they did not resolve the issue. Could a BB rep please help?

Thank you.