Add Product

Search Results:

Item Arrived Damaged and Incomplete

Hello,

I placed an order for Fallout 76 Collector's Edition via Best Buy. It says it came with two pre-order items. There are two issues with this order:

#1. The item was NOT placed in a box and someone stuck an shipping label to the outside of the box and sent it on its way, so it arrived dented and damaged, the top was open, etc. 

#2. Only one of the pre-order items was included (the steelbook case). There was to be a keychain and it was not included, though the packing slip said it was there.

I went to a Best Buy store close by to exchange it but the item there was damaged/dented as well. The line for the customer service desk was very long and I did not have the time to swap it out.

I would like to know how I can (A) get a REPLACEMENT and not a refund, and I would like a shipping label to return this item.

Re: Item Arrived Damaged and Incomplete

I have not received a response in almost 48 hours. Can someone please assist me?

Thank you.

It is December 3rd, it has been over a week since anyone has responded or assisted me with this. Please respond.

Still no response or assistance.

It is December 6th and there has been no response.