Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Ordered an iTunes gift card and got no email for it after 48 hours

I ordered a digital $15 iTunes that came with 4 months of free Apple Music. I never got an email for my digital $15 iTunes gift card, and the email for my Apple Music had a code that didn’t work. It has been over 48 hours. I’ve tried calling Best Buy customer service, but they always say that their busy because of a sale or I call outside of business hours. Can someone please help me?
Highlighted

Missing iTunes gift cards

Hello. I purchased 2 gift cards 5 days ago and have yet to receive them. I received the email about free Apple Music and that is it. I saw another topic where the moderator replied to send a private message about the gift cards with my information and have done that with no response. Also I called and there was a 3 hour wait just to have someone transfer me to a department that was closed. Would love some help with this issue. Thank you!!
Highlighted

Missing itunes card

I recieved the free trial email, but not the $15 itunes card that i actually laid for.
Highlighted

Re: Missing itunes card

I recieved the free trial email, but not the $15 itunes card that i actually paid for
Highlighted

Digital Apple Gift Card

Ordered iTune Digital Gift Card on 3/26/20. The code was supposed to be emailed. I have not received it. I only received an Email with code for the free Apple Music  Please help. Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: It's been two days and I still haven't received my Itunes Digital order.

I placed an order since 3/24, only received apple
music trial
pm’ed Tasha twice no answer
please respond please
Highlighted

I’m still waiting I ordered mine on the 23rd and still nothing, every time I call the number it’s either 2-3hours with call back and it hangs up as I get ahold of someone or they just aren’t taking any calls. This is annoying.
Highlighted

I received a survey for my order in my email on 4/1/20. I submitted a not so happy survey on 4/2/20 and on the 4/3/20 I received the email with the iTune code. Coincidence? Maybe not.