Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Digital Gift Card not received

Same here! Happened to me today and I only got the Apple Music one

Have you called them and ask what the problem was? I tried contacting support on Twitter but they weren’t very helpful because I have yet to receive a reply.

So I tried calling them multiple times and the moment that they would transfer my call to a representative, I got disconnected. I heard that they are working on getting this resolved, but that was a week ago. There are many people who are experiencing this issue. I hope this gets resolved soon. I did send a PM to two mods on here and have yet to hear anything back. 

That’s terrible. I hope this issue gets resolved soon too. Did you receive a refund or are you going to wait?

I didn't get a refund. I would rather just have my $50 gift card. Hopefully they get them all resolved and sent out by the end of the week. If I do get a refund I will do a curbside pickup of a $50 gift card from my local Best Buy store. 

Re: It's been two days and I still haven't received my Itunes Digital order.

Hello everybody,

I contacted 

Re: Animal Crossing Switch Pre-order - is it really "delayed" or not enough stock?

Hello Andrew I ordered 2 15 dollar iTunes codes and haven’t received them yet

Ah, okay. If anything else changes, please let me know! I’ll try to be patient and wait by the end of the week as well. Also, no one has said an estimate date on when this will be resolved?

Re: It's been two days and I still haven't received my Itunes Digital order.

Finally got my iTunes card. To everyone that are still waiting, call 1800-bestbuy. Every time you get asked a question, say customer service. It takes like 3 or 4 times saying customer service and it will connect you with someone. State your concerns and info and within an hour you should have your code. Good luck!
Case closed for me!

Digital download

I just made a purchase on the Best Buy app for a digital iTunes card. It comes with free 4 months Apple Music. I received an email with the code for the Apple Music but nothing for the iTunes card I purchased. Has anyone else had this happen. It is the middle of the night and can not contact anyone over the phone. I don’t know if there is a way to get the money back now or get a code sent.