Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Have Not received my digital iTunes Gift card email

About 4 hours after speaking with a customer service represenative at 1-800-BEST-BUY, I did recieve both of the ITunes codes through email.

My problem is solved.

Highlighted

I still haven't gotten my itunes gift card after 3 days and the rep that responded to the megathread still haven't responded after 2 private messages.  Still waiting for a call back from customer service.  Ya, never going to buy a gift card from BB again after this screw up.

Highlighted

Unfortunately I followed the same advice as the megathread and sent a PM to the BBY mods here as they requested and despite seeing them active on this forum, the message was not yet read and probably not going to be read for a while.

That was disappointing, hence, when techjpb mentioned he called the number i thought what the heck I’ve got nothing to lose and did as well and it was a long time to get a callback but once you get it the rep was very helpful in getting me where I needed to be to get this resolved.

In the future, should there be a future, I would suggest ignore posting on this forum or sending PMs to the mods and instead just call the customer service number. I was going to write off BBY for good but the great service I received with the 1-800 number saved that relationship, but I will never order digital media from them again and only shop brick and mortar, as long as those stay open and don’t close out of business.
Highlighted

Re: iTunes Gift Card digital order says delivered and ready to redeem but did not receive the email

Posted this 7 hours ago and over 60 people have read the post, but not a single moderator can offer to help and send a PM. If this is a widespread issue, why are they even selling these iTunes digital cards in the first place? This is absolutely inexcusable that they cannot get this to work automatically like their competitors.

I made the mistake to support BBY instead of the other retailers and I can't even get any semblance of decent customer service over the phone, chat or in forum. I get we have COVID-19, but you cannot use that as an excuse for something that is auto-generated unless they sent their systems home due to distancing as well.

Without this company no longer having GCU, why do I even care about being an Elite Plus member any more especially with inadequate support like this. 

Highlighted

Did not received email with code for Digital iTune gift card

The order states the email was sent, but I have not received the email. Yes, I've checked the Spam/Junk email folder.
Highlighted

Re: iTunes Gift Card digital order says delivered and ready to redeem but did not receive the email

Hey there. I was part of another thread earlier today where I was in the *exact* same predicament as you. Ordered the same amount in iTunes value and notta. Got the 4 month iTunes music email and that was it. I sent a PM to a couple BBY mods here yesterday and received no feedback today, not even a we’re looking into it. Something would be better than nothing.

So today I heard about the 1-800-BEST-BUY number so I gave it a shot, with seriously low expectations per the current world situation. Their lines were so busy that the automated system offered to contact ME in like 113 mins. I didn’t think it would but in fact I was called back.

When a person actually answered I explained the situation and was moved to various people but the end result was that I was told the emails would be sent within 24-48 hours. And within a few hours the emails were sent.

I know you mentioned the 1-800 route wasn’t working for you but I would try again, perhaps the system was acting up before when you tried but myself and the other forum user both received emails and they marked the forum post fixed.

I definitely wouldn’t pursue contacting any of the BBY mods here since they are busy with other requests and yours would be near the bottom of the totem pole unfortunately. I’ve seen them active in other posts but not in these new iTunes digital related ones, perhaps they said what they needed to say in the locked 88 post and are done.

In any case as someone who has walked your exact same shoes in this scenario I hope you get this resolved. Lessons learned about buying digital currency through BBY. If I do shop at BBY in the future I’ll stick to the brick and mortar. Good luck in getting your issue resolved.
Highlighted

Thank you so much for this update and offering encouragement. I know it is late in the day and chances of a callback are unlikely for tonight, but you give me hope. Thank you and I will update this once I find anything out. I truly appreciate it.

Highlighted

I followed Lonewolf's advice and called the 800 number. Took about 3 hours for them to callback and they had to put me on hold for another 30 min to transfer my call. The rep at the end was able to help me and I did get my code in around 4 hours later. So kudo to the rep on the phone who got it resolved and was responsive to my issue.

Can't say the say for the reps here or on twitter, especially here where they just dump any digital itune gift card problem to the megathread without a response. Honestly they should just stop selling there gift cards till they sort the problem out.
Highlighted

Re: Digital iTunes card issues and horrible customer service

[ Edited ]

Well I eventually had to call the number twice, tell me I was getting another code sent out which eventually it was, but turns out had been redeemed.

But not to worry, because I tried giving the benefit of the doubt and attempted to get a separate card and more or less same issues. I get the free music email real quick but the one that I ordered and paid for never comes. So I’ll be closing my account very soon after this reply.

However if someone could please do me a solid and help me get the item I ordered, that I got the irrelevant part that I usually just delete bc I’d you’ve EVER had an Apple Music account you can’t use this, so it gets chucked but I would actually LOVE if could get the order i paid for. The very same one that Best Buy wastes no time in charging my account For, yet has horrible time on the delivery of what you pay for, I’d appreciate it a lot. As this will be my final purchase with this organization.

{removed per forum guidelines} $50 Apple.itunes store gift card. Website says it was emailed to me almost an hour ago But again all I got was the free music one.

Highlighted

Hello! I was in the same predicament as you, but I got my iTunes gift card yesterday when I actually contacted/complained to them on twitter on Mar. 25, and they didn’t get back to me until yesterday after almost 5 days. I’m just glad I received the code I bought for.