Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

iTunes gift card digital delivery not emailed.

Earlier this morning I ordered 2 iTunes gift cards. It said that it would be 30 minutes to 8 hours. I called 9 hours later they said they would get it to me by the end of the day. 2 hours later I get an email with the free Apple Music code but no iTunes card codes. Checking my order details it says it was emailed out. I got 2 Apple Music codes but not my 200$ worth of iTunes cards. I waited on hold for 2 hours then the help line disconnected. I also tried live chat with nothing but errors. Help please! I need this within the next 10 hours it’s imperative.
Highlighted

Re: iTunes gift card digital delivery not emailed.

Update: I got a call back finally and received 1 of the gift cards but not the other. They said they would do them both but I still have only received one.
Highlighted

Re: It's been two days and I still haven't received my Itunes Digital order.

Has anyone gotten a response of any kind regarding this? I was told to wait 24 to 48 hours on Friday and still nothing.

Highlighted

iTunes gift card digital delivery not emailed.

I bought one gift card on saturday 03/21/2020, only received the free apple music code and no gift card, i was told it will take 24-48 hrs to get the email, as of today i have not received anything. Been trying to contact support by phone or chat and no answer, this is a ripp off. I need either my gift card or get a refund!!!!!

Highlighted

Called the 800# again today, after another hour-plus wait was transferred to the digital codes department where a rep told me they were backlogged with 600+ iTunes digital code requests as they were not getting responses from the code distributor... the rep said the cases would eventually be sent to their code master to force a code to be generated but gave no timeframe for completion of this task. At this point, who knows when codes will be issued... so much for timely resolution. Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Finally got my code! So all else fail, call the 800# and ask for status until the code appears? Not sure the lesson to be learned here, just wanted to put information out for the group as available...
Highlighted

I still have not received the email to redeem iTunes gift card code

It has now been four days since I ordered an iTunes gift card on bestbuy.com and still haven’t received the email to redeem. Order status says ready to redeem but I haven’t received anything. I also checked my junk folder. How am I supposed to redeem the code that I’ve already been charged for but have not received?
Highlighted

It seems to be an issue on the site I am running into the same problem. I ordered 2 cards to be sure, but only received the free trial for Apple Music. Still waiting on a reply.
Highlighted

5 days and not a word from anyone..........
Highlighted

Re: Haven’t received my digital iTunes Gift card email

Ordered iTune Digital Gift Card on 3/21/20. The code was supposed to be emailed. I have not received it. I only received an Email with code for the free Apple Music which is less important to me than the iTune digital card. Please help. Thank you.