Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

International Buyer Help.

First time international buyer. I need help with knowing what info needs to match up for a store pickup if the person paying for it is abroad and someone else is collecting

1. Do the credit card details have an influence on the order being cancelled, if reflecting the purchaser and not the pickup person?

2. Does the name specified in the billing address field cause the order to be cancelled if it is different from the pickup person specified?

3. Does the contact details of the account holder (Cellphone/email) cause the order to be cancelled if not same as the pickup person?

Thanks in advance.

Topics: 1,256
Kudos: 696
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 301

Re: International Buyer Help.

@TheWoofenstein wrote:

First time international buyer. I need help with knowing what info needs to match up for a store pickup if the person paying for it is abroad and someone else is collecting

1. Do the credit card details have an influence on the order being cancelled, if reflecting the purchaser and not the pickup person?

2. Does the name specified in the billing address field cause the order to be cancelled if it is different from the pickup person specified?

3. Does the contact details of the account holder (Cellphone/email) cause the order to be cancelled if not same as the pickup person?

Thanks in advance.

Great question! The answer to all of your questions can be found here: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-topics/international-orders/pcmcat204400050019.c?id=pcmcat20440005...

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***