Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Infinity saga

Hey how were you able to finally order it??  Did you just keep trying?  I am trying myself and have had no luck!

I just checked every day for weeks until I got the opportunity to purchase. The set comes out today so
If I were you I’d travel to my nearest Best Buy and pick up one of these things before it’s too late!

Hey just walked into Best Buy and been looking for but me and the employee can’t find anything, they don’t have it in their store house and the page for the website won’t load. Looking for some help here

Re: Item marked as “coming soon”

Hi,

The product was supposed to be released today, but the webpage comes up with an error. What's the deal? Where is the Infinity Saga?

I called the 1-888 number and was told they are sold out and they will most likely not be getting more. Guess we missed out.

Well poop. I've not been buying any phase 3 movies hoping for a full box set . . . they better get more!

Infinity Saga

I went in to Best Buy today to try to find the Infinity Saga box set and none of the stores have it in and the item has been completely removed from the website. It was set to be released today and I never saw any option to pre-order. I was wondering what happened with that, did the release get cancelled or did it just sell it super quick? If it sold out why is the page for it completely removed already instead of having an information page for it and simply saying it's sold out?

@Cory_Rodgers wrote:
I just checked every day for weeks until I got the opportunity to purchase. The set comes out today so
If I were you I’d travel to my nearest Best Buy and pick up one of these things before it’s too late!

I did the same thing and was able to get mine as well.  crazy...it was available for a few hours before selling out again.  I recieved mine today but the cardboard is damanged for the box on both sides.  Anyone else have this issue as well? 

The tears at the front of the outer box are extremely common, the outer box itself should have been just a slight bit larger as even the few that aren’t torn have noticeable dents in that area. I think Disney might’ve rushed this out the door to make the date a bit, some people have opened just to find an entire movie is missing from inside as well. Mine looks like Best Buy dripped the thing, it’s in awful condition though it was packed well and the shipping box looked pristine.

How is it possible that I could NEVER pre-order and now the page has just disapearred? THis is absurd.