Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Ibuypower delays

Hey Guys, any updates on your order status? This is absolutlely unacceptable on Bestbuys part.

The delay message is gone.  Now I have Shipped.  Crossing my fingers that this works out.  (Not much else I can do...)

Checking UPS for tracking shows "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

I was able to chat with IBUYPOWER last night night and they started telling me I would need to contact bestbuy (which I already had of course) then out of nowhere she got an update saying it should ship tuesday or wednsday now.....kinda weird. She couldnt give me a reason and as of now my order status is still showing the same delay possible cancelation so Im still feeling very skeptical. I find it very disapointing noone from bestbuy has responded to this topic here. Im glad you got yours coming Vboutis.....Im hoping for the same. Tim

Any news on when we can expect pickup?

No status change for me.....but looks like my credit card *may* have been charged. Still says delayed and noone seems to want to help us with any answers

still nothing for me. Still no communication on their end either.

BestBuy we are all waiting for a response. It is unacceptable for us to wait until the 29th of December (or longer) to just have our order cancelled. That is unacceptable. Many of us would like our computers for the holiday season. GIVE US RESOLVE NOW!

this is really annoying theyre literally replying to every other thread except this one.

BestBuy this is very simple, let me help. Get the Purchase Order number for the order and call your purcashing department. Have the purchasing agent call IBUYPOWER and find out what the heck is going on over there. Or did you over sell your product and now have left some of your customers out to dry? Either way, we need an answer NOW. This is compeltely unacceptable.

FYI I ordered the BUYPOWER - Desktop - Intel Core i7-8700 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - 2TB Hard Drive - White

my order finally changed status to Shipped but the tracking still says Awaiting UPS pick up. Hopefully it arrives but even so lesson learned im never making a big purchase online with best buy again in store only.