Add Product

Search Results:

Ibuypower delays

I ordered a computer November 24th online based on the recommendation of an in-store Best Buy employee. From the day that I ordered it, it had a Get It By date of Dec 12th. I arranged for time off from work today to be there when the computer arrives, to prevent theft. Today, the original delivery date, the Get It By date changed to Dec. 27th. No warning was given in advance. The tracking guy info doesn’t actually give any useful info at all. Is this some sort of tactic to get as many people as possible to place orders on products that aren’t remotely close to ready for shipping/ in stock? I am starting to regret ordering thru bestbuy. What can be done to remedy this? Even if this is a 3rd party vendor they bestbuy, there has to be some accountability as their actions reflect and affect your company.

Re: Ibuypower delays

Bumping this before it gets buried and further ignored. 

Re: Shady selling tactics

Now the order shows a note about a shipping delay.  "If we cannot compete your order by 12/27/2017, we will let you know and cancel the order."

Spoke to customer service yesterday and the woman admitted that they sold more computers than they actually have in stock or that ibuypower can supply them, and that this happens frequently.  While I commend her honesty, I think that this is a very shady practice by Best Buy.

Re: Shady selling tactics

I also ordered it on the same day you did. Called support on the 11th....and got email bout the delay and possible cancelation the next day. I understand delays.....But this is the pc i ordered and the possibility of simply just canceling the order on the 27th is unacceptable. And the leaving us in the dark about if we are even getting it for over a month is just terrible business. I just sent another email to IBUYPOWER to see if maybe they could provide any better information/explanation.

Let me know what happens with you. Looking through the forums, it looks like our situations are all too common. I guess that’s one of the reasons why Best Buy has horrible ratings with the better business bureau.

Same issue. Ordered on November 25th. Originally had a ship date of December 12th and now its saying December 27th with a possibility of a cancellation if it cant be fulfilled. This is infuriating there were so many other black friday / cyber monday gaming PC deals but as soon as i purchased this one i thought my search was over. That would be completely unacceptable if Best Buy doesnt 1) ship the product (its honestly the least they can do since i purchased it already) 2) they dont offer me an equivalent PC for the same price. 

I understand its the holidays and i understand supply constraints. But something has to be done to make this right. 

Exactly. I stopped looking once I ordered the computer. Sigh.

Still havnt heard anything from ibuypower that I emailed and no new info from bestbuy.

Ive now been waiting in line on IBUYPOWER chat for an hour even tho i was was number 2 in line hoping to get some insight. Maybe facebook next? Someone has gotta to be able to tell us what is going on.

Was on hold for two hours with I buy power, only to get disconnected. Would love to see a Best Buy response here, seeing as they are replying to other posts constantly.