Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Ibuypower delays

BUMP

Sorry, went away for a few days for the holdiays.  I did get my computer.  I believe it was the Friday before Xmas.  The UPS tracking info showed an expected delivery date of the following Tuesday.  UPS left it on my doorstep without so much a text/update (I signed up for text/email alerts).  Luckily my wife was on her way out to get my daughter from school when she saw the box.  (She also had to move that monster on her own, and she isn't exactly strong).

To the Best Buy admin that replied, I ordered this under a different email address.  I'm ok now, but still am hoping everyone else who replied ended up with positive outcomes.  A more thorough explanation of shipping times/dates needs to be added in the future, especially the holidays.

Well glad it worked out for you!

If anyone wants to try this route, I finally got someone on the BB customer service chat who could tell me at the very least that iBuyPower has the order and they're working on it, ALSO that if you can get ahold of one of their reps that they can use your BB order number to check on the status. 

Waiting now for iBPs live chat

was in line for the customer service chat for 2 and a half hours before it bumped me from #1 to #17 now I'm on hold on their call center

this is all such a joke lol

Highlighted

OK update

I don't know if this will apply to any or the majority of orders from the first week of December or whereabouts but I checked with iBuyPower and mine will be shipping for in-store pickup in about two weeks, which is way better than not know when or if it will ship at all.