Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

I sincerely hopes BestBuy cancels all the bot orders for the 3080 today

Today I was online hoping to make a purchase of one of the Nvidia RTX 3080 cards. But like every retailer online, bots literally purchased all the stock in less than a second to flip them on ebay. If I was making decisions for BestBuy I would certainly go through all the orders and cancel those done by bots. I would re-implement ways to prevent bots from making the purchases again through a captcha system at least of some sort. I can't believe BestBuy hasnt done something like this already for high interest items. It wouldn't certainly help customer satisifaction. Considering how a bunch of new hot items are coming out this year like the new Xbox and Playstation, having some sort of bot prevention service for ordering would help a ton with customer satisfaction.

I doubt anyone from bestbuy reads this or cares, but I am throwing my 2 cents out here anyhow.

Highlighted

Re: I sincerely hopes BestBuy cancels all the bot orders for the 3080 today

Yes, it's totally ridiculous. Never even had a chance to purchase any of them at launch time this morning. At least I was able to preorder my 2080 ti FE from Best Buy last time when preorders went live, got nothing this time around. They should go in and cancel any multiples of cards being delivered to duplicate addresses and allow people like you and me and anyone else that is upset in the meantime to purchase them. Absolutely botched launch by Best Buy.

Highlighted

Totally agree, but would expect no more than a statement that they'll 'address it in the future'.  This episode has demonstrated that BestBuy is far more interested in moving stock than in supporting individual customers.  

Highlighted

can't preorder a  ps5 console or 3080 graphic card mobile app keep crashing and the website add to cart sold out like instinct