Add Product

Search Results:

I sent my product to a wrong address, and it already arrived, how can i solve it?

Hello,
I was traveling in Los Angeles and my order arrived after I left, I would like to ship to another location or return the product but I could not do it on the site, would it be possible to do this? because the current address is a hotel so I would need the best buy to get my product. Could you help me?

thank you very much already
Ana

Recognized Member

Re: I sent my product to a wrong address, and it already arrived, how can i solve it?

You may need to communicate with the location where the item was delivered. I don’t see why Best Buy should take the hit on this.
Emerging Expert

Re: I sent my product to a wrong address, and it already arrived, how can i solve it?

Pretty sure your going to either have to have the hotel ship it to you so you can bring it into a store or go back to the hotel and pick it up.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.