Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

I never receive a full gift card refund

Earlier this month, I brought two games Wolfenstein Youngblood for 8.55 (debit card), and the other, a pre-order (Trails of Cold Steel IV) for 64.19 in gift card credit. Wolfenstein was delivered with no issues, but I got an email a few days ago telling me best buy can't process my order because of an authorization issue, so I had customer service cancel the order thinking I would get a full refund back, but I only got $25.88 back, and then I realized the item total for Wolfenstein now says 38.51!

I chatted with them again and they're now telling me I spent $38.51 gift card credit on Wolfenstein, and only $25.88 gift card credit on Trails of Cold steel IV, neither the chat nor phone agents believed I brought Wolfenstein for 8.55, but then I checked my reward history and it shows that I did spend only 8.55 on that game.

So can someone please help me get my missing $38.51 gift card credit back? Do I have to call you guys again, I really won't too because it's too much of a mouthful to explain. 

Re: I never receive a full gift card refund

(Edit note) *I really don't want too*

Re: I never receive a full gift card refund

Nevermind, I resolved it by calling customer service, I didn't think to check my rewards history when I called them last time, but I was able to get the rest of my gift card credit back.