Add Product

Search Results:

I have not received my order. I got my package but macbook missing !

I am really hoping you can help me out
I placed a order s few weeks ago and it was marked as delivered when i received it i already knew something was up since the package was a bit light.
I opened it and seems nothing is inside but package slips and bubble wraps! This was a huge inconvenience. I contacted best buy customer service and was assured an refund or replacement. So clearly i was back to be satisfied and took a trip to my local best buy and bought my macbook again. A few days later im wondering where my refund is. I check my email to see i receive a email saying investigation closed and mo refund or replacement will be given! How does this work?? I didnt receive my item and mind you, the package does not seem tampered with!
That number above was proof that i was issued a refund ! Now im highly inconvenienced with no refund! And it doesnt seem fair. I was told comtsct local law enforcement and they told me package wasnt tampered with and you received it so mothing they can do. Same thing with carrier shipt. Both people assured me best buy should help me out with my claim ! Can someoen please help me !

Re: I have not received my order. I got my package but macbook missing !

Also i called so many times, that its over 15. Im actually on the phone with best buy corporate office now. They placed me on hold to speak to a supervisor. This was doen at 8 minutes in the phone call. I am currently still waiting on hold and its 1 hour and 20 minutes. Its also not the first time this has happened. Im listening to their hold music for over an hour now. Im so surprised on your customer service especially as my whole family is a best buy fan instore !

Re: I have not received my order. I got my package but macbook missing !

Hey i understand that you guys may be delayed. But the fact i still havent gotten a response is unfortunate. Ive seen people text for help and receive help the same day. Thank you and waiting for your sincere help!