Add Product

Search Results:

I have a question about pre orders and when they are charged

I recently pre ordered the PlayStation 5 and was wondering when exactly I would be charged for the system as I would like to make sure I have the money in my account so I dont default on the payment and miss lut on the system. When should I make sure I have the full amount in the account used to purchase?
Topics: 1,900
Kudos: 972
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 356

Re: I have a question about pre orders and when they are charged

If you have a credit card, I would suggest putting a pre-order on there as using a debit card can potentially cause issues with overdrafts and so forth if only you have the money to cover the pre-auth and so forth. Can you do that ?

Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.

Re: I have a question about pre orders and when they are charged

The pre-auth has already ran and was put back I'm wondering when they will actually take the money and keep it as I have other things that will be coming out of the account at the time of release so I would like to make sure I have the full amount in the account when best buy trys to take the money so there isnt an issue with receiving my pre order