Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Xic
Accepted Solution

I already have my order but I just got an email notice saying I still have to pick it up.

I bought a Macbook Pro that wasn't available at the store I was at, and one of the associates offered to pick it up and bring it to the store the next day. That is exactly what she did and I picked up my purchase. Is there anything I have to do now? The email said they are only holding my purchase until Aug 25th even though they don't have the purchase anymore because I already have it. Is there anything I have to do?

Emerging Expert

Re: I already have my order but I just got an email notice saying I still have to pick it up.

A moderator here will probably want you to private message them with details on the transaction and hopefully be able to clear it up.

Or you could go down to the store and explain what is going on.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Xic

Re: I already have my order but I just got an email notice saying I still have to pick it up.

When will a moderator tell me to private message them? I haven't been contacted yet.
Xic

EDIT: I ended up calling the Best Buy store location and they sorted it out for me. Thanks.