Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

How (or where) does Best Buy ship the iPad pre-orders? Is it directly from Apple?

I've just pre-ordered the new iPad Pro and I received an e-mail saying the fulfillment date is May 21st.

Does this ship directly from Apple?  Is the shipping method (speed) the same if I ordered from Apple directly?

Apple sometimes ships directly from China (I think) and I'm wondering if ordering from Best Buy instead of Apple will cause it to arrive/ship slower/later.

Emerging Expert

Re: How (or where) does Best Buy ship the iPad pre-orders? Is it directly from Apple?

If you purchased it from Best Buy then it should ship to you from a Best Buy distribution center. 

Personally for something as expensive as an iPad I would always opt for in store pick up. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

Re: How (or where) does Best Buy ship the iPad pre-orders? Is it directly from Apple?

Thanks for the reply.  In-store pickup is not an option for the new iPad so it must be shipped.

Hopefully a BBY employee with more information can confirm the shipping procedure too.

Topics: 1,379
Kudos: 720
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 312

Vendors all around the United States help fulfill orders. You may receive an item from a local store in your area, or you may receive it direct from the manufacturer. It could come from a warehouse, etc.

Best Buy determines the best way to fulfill an item based on local inventory so they  can get you the item as quickly as possible.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***