Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How do I get the merchant to mail it again?

I bought a watch, the address was wrong, and I was re-mailed back. What should I do now to get him to send it again?
Topics: 1,113
Kudos: 745
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 270

Re: How do I get the merchant to mail it again?

Any items that were returned to Best Buy's warehouse will be credited back to your account in ample time.

In the mean time if you need it to get to somebody you would need to reorder the item and put the correct address in.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

I want to understand that I can get a refund? Or can I repost it with a new address?
Topics: 1,113
Kudos: 745
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 270

As said, if you need to have the item sent to someone with the correct address, correct the information and place a New order.

Orders returned to sender can't be resent they will be REFUNDED.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

thank you so much.