Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

HORRIBLE Experience

I will make this as brief as possible.  I expected a lot more from Best Buy with all the business ive done over the years with this store.  After this I will have to reconsider my relationship with Best Buy.

On 9/17 I placed an order for a computer SKU: 6416733

I used progressive leasing option as I have done many times before.  Although that was in store, this was my first time using it online.  Never again.

After placing the order I had realized I selected for upgraded shipping.  I did not realize that wouldnt be included in the lease amount.  I realized the error after calling best buy cs for the first time.  I was able to correct it by paying out of pocket.  The item ended up shipped same day on 9/17.

On 9/18, today, it was expected to be delivered so I had to take time off work in order to be there to sign for it potentially.  Later this morning i decided to request from UPS to hold for pickup.  The entire day passed until approx 6pm when I was finally notified the item was being sent BACK to Best Buy.  No reason given.

I called CS and was informed it was a mistake and a replacement would be sent.  Later I recieved a missed call from Best Buy so I called back.  Was put on hold for several long durations until I was finally told nothing can be done, I will have to wait until the item is sent back to the warehouse and the item refunded.

Way to go Best Buy, you just cost yourself, through no fault of my own, a hefty purchase, and possibly any future business from me in any form.  And not only a loss for your business, also any future business with your business partner, Progressive Leasing, as the only time ive used them is for Best Buy purchases.

I am open to being made whole again, and continuining doing business with Best Buy, however my trust in this company is SEVERLY shaken.  My time has been wasted which to me is far more valuable than a computer.

Highlighted

Re: HORRIBLE Experience

Additonally to be clear, I dont consider this feedback.  I would like to expect an answer from Best Buy Corporate.  As I am unable to find any other method of contacting them.  The kind of reply or contact I would like is resolution to this problem.  Or at the VERY LEAST to ensure I am not charged through my lease, and to get a full refund for the shipping I paid out of pocket for.

Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: HORRIBLE Experience

On second thought forget it, I will let it be returned and I already spoke with Progressive Leasing. Lost a customer.