Add Product

Search Results:

HELP: Game Pass token wasn't provided with PC, customer service has ghosted me

I bought an HP Omen PC on 9/29. It said it included Game Pass. I never received anything about Game Pass in my email and there's no mention of it in my order receipt. I contacted Best Buy support via chat, but all the rep did was give me a link to customer support that didn't address the issue.

On Thursday 10/14 I sent support a DM on Twitter with my order number and info. After some back and forth with additional requested info, that agent indicated a token should be added to the cart when the PC is purchased. She evidently didn't read my message stating I already bought the PC and it didn't have anything about a token. Then, the agent ghosted me. Someone I PMd here on this forum said he could see I'd been in contact with a rep on Twitter, so he was going to let that person take care of it. 

Well, it's been over a week now and both Twitter rep and the forum rep have ghosted me. All I want is this token I was evidently supposed to receive when I bought my PC. It's ridiculous I should have to pursue something like this over multiple channels for over a week. From what I gather, someone should put a digital token in my digital orders and that would be that.  

If screenshots would be helpful, I have them. 

Re: HELP: Game Pass token wasn't provided with PC, customer service has ghosted me

Oh, and according to the indicators in DMs on Twitter, no one's read any of those I sent on or after Sunday 10/17.

Re: HELP: Game Pass token wasn't provided with PC, customer service has ghosted me

And today is 10/27 and STILL no one has looked at my DMs again. And no reply here on the forums/DMs. Their service has really gone downhill. Smiley Sad