Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Gift card fee?

I was talking to family during a party today and I mentioned a keyboard that I would like to get from BestBuy with my gift card. I mentioned that I'm trying to save money and not use it recklessly and she told me that it's good to use the money on gift cards because, after a while, some companies charge fees that take some money from the card the longer you have it. I did some research but still wondering if it applies to bestbuy.

Topics: 1,300
Kudos: 713
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 308

Re: Gift card fee?

No fees per here:

https://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Customer-Service-Knowledge-Base/Best-Buy-Gift-Cards/ta-p/956441

In regards to items not mentioned here some states like CA have additional laws which allows the user to cash out a GC if the balance is under a certain amount or other terms and conditions BBY is required to adhere to. Contact the state you reside in to inquire.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***