Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Expedited shipping refund

Does anyone know who to contact regarding a refund of shipping costs?
I made a purchase online, paid extra money for expedited shipping and it is now past the promised delivery date and still no product. What was the point of paying the extra shipping costs if it doesn’t show up when promised.
Thanks for the help.
Highlighted

Re: Expedited shipping refund

I have the same issue. I can’t get a response. No one is answering the phones. I shouldn’t have paid extra. I ordered Friday. Two day shipping, was supposed to arrive today. One item is “scheduled “ for tomorrow, one for Saturday.
Highlighted

Yeah, I ordered 4/16, paid extra for delivery on 4/20. Still no product, not even a shipping update, all it says is that the product is on its way to usps and will update once they’ve received it. Might be canceling this order all together and buying at sams or costco, not much different on the price.
Highlighted

Still no update on shipping arrival date, this is getting a bit ridiculous.
Highlighted

Same problem! How do we get shipping cost refunded??? I have tried calling without success in reaching anyone. The "que" is always full. I sit on hold only to be disconnected after waiting an hour on hold! I am sadly disappointed with Best Buys lack of providing good customer service and response. I will no longer be purchasing anything from Best Buy.
Highlighted

The problem was solved. I got online and did the customer service live chat. The representative discovered that my product was lost in shipment, they issued me a new product to be delivered within the week, plus refunded the extra shipping costs. Online live chat customer service is the way to go.