Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Double Charged

Very early this morning (1/19) I purchased an Oculus Quest 2 VR for $316.94. I woke up this morning to see it charged me twice for the purchase and I made sure to see if I accidentally ordered 2 but I have only ever recieved emails for one order and only verified the transaction once. I hope to resolve this soon! Thank you for your time

Re: Double Charged

The transaction is pending currently but it set my balance for my card into the negatives so it is not the nicest thing to see haha

Topics: 1,253
Kudos: 693
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 301

Re: Double Charged

One is a pre-auth and the other one is the actual charge. The other one falls off in accordance with your bank or card issuer. This is a system in place to make sure Best Buy collects the final fundng when the item has been fulfilled.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***