Add Product

Search Results:

Digital freebies not applied

Hi! I just ordered a laptop as a guest and received an error message when trying to create an account so that I could check out with the Office 365 and security trials that were included. It told me I had to remove digital items from the cart, so I did.... But I still want them Smiley Sad I was able to make my account after checking out, but don't know how to tie the guest purchase to my account and get those downloads for the new laptop when it arrives

Re: Digital freebies not applied

Aaaand now my order is cancelled altogether by Best Buy. What a happened? I am relying on this to work from home asap. Smiley Sad

I called customer service and requested a callback. I got a callback... and the callback I received two hours later was an automated message saying it's past business hours, sorry try the website for FAQs. Not cool. Why offer callback if you know it will occur after hours?

Re: Digital freebies not applied

HAHA Best Buy e-mailed me asking if the reply to my question was a satisfactory answer. NO, good Lord. Response sure would have been appreciated at the time, put me out of work for a bit. I bought one from Amazon, fuhgeddaboudit.