Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Delivery delay from next day to 4/25?

Totally get everyone is adjusting to the new normal, but would have purchased directly from Apple had Best Buy not (falsely) advertised for next day delivery. Need the device I purchased for work, so we’re all doing the best we can.

Recognizing the privilege I have to work from home but not being able to cancel my order after the delivery date is pushed by a month when I’m only purchasing for COVID-19 response. Super misleading and now I don’t know how to get this $1k back short of waiting a month. Sure this isn’t a cash flow play by corporate?

All I want is an accurate delivery estimate so I know if I need to repurchase elsewhere and fight the restocking fee here. Thanks.
Highlighted

Re: Delivery delay from next day to 4/25?

I am having the same issue.  I ordered a new iPad Pro yesterday over the phone (so they would price match Amazon), and was given the option to either pick up in store on 3/31, or at home delivery 3/28.  I mentioned that on the BestBuy.com website, it said next day shipping, and after double checking, they said that yes, it would be delivered 3/26 (today).  I had a feeling, when it still had not shipped at 11 pm last night, that there would be a delay, and wasn't surprised when I received the email that shipping was delayed.  Opening the email, I was expecting a date of 3/28 or 3/31, not an email with NO expected date and just a disclaimer that if it doesn't ship before 4/25, they will cancel my order.  What is even more frustrating is that on BestBuy.com it still says that the same model can be ordered today for delivery at home tomorrow or in store pickup 4/1.

I suspect that third party retailers have not received shipments from Apple.  Target initially had expected delivery 3/25 for preorderd of the iPad, then listed 3/31.  Amazon's preorders give an estimated delivery of 4/25-5/15.

The frustrating part is that there is no clear answer from Best Buy and no option to cancel my order.  Apple is listing delivery of 4/7 for orders placed today.  I don't mind waiting, but I don't like the uncertainty.

Highlighted

I just got an update that my order has shipped!  Unfortunately, it says "arriving by April 25".  Not sure exactly what that means.  Can't imagine shipping taking 4 weeks from anywhere in the US, even with all of the COVID delays, or considering that Apple uses UPS and FedEx and their shipments aren't taking that long.

Highlighted

Wahoo! I’m so glad there was progress on your end. Hooding mine gets updated soon, but on hold with customer service in the interim.

It’s just really annoying because I didn’t even buy the new one, so I thought oh next day, they must be taking existing inventory from their NYC stores and just delivering in person. Boy was I wrong...
Highlighted

Same I preordered the iPad Pro last Thursday 3/19 and I got a shipping notification on Monday saying it shipped but it has been pending pick up from carrier since then with no update hopefully I can get it soon
Highlighted

Was supposed to have a pickup in store yesterday, but all the bestbuy stores in NY are closed now. I ordered in store because they were out of stock of the tv I wanted, then I find out 2 days later all stores will be shutdown...just my luck.
Highlighted

Bestbuy.com still says "Arriving by 4/25", but if I look up the tracking number on UPS it says delivery is 3/30.  It also says that UPS hasn't picked up the package and that it's shipping from NYC, so there's that added uncertainty of how true that date is.

Highlighted

I finally got through to customer service, and while the rep wasn’t able to be specific, he said that my order has been accepted by a logistics company and would be sent next Tuesday (all the while still advertising Monday delivery for products today).

My order itself hasn’t been updated so not sure how much faith I have in the internal assessment view. Fingers crossed I get something 3/31.
Highlighted

So I got a hold of Customer support and they told me they consider my package lost in transit(even though based on the information UPS told me they never picked it up) so they are sending me another one in the mail which is supposed to get here before 4/3. I’m just upset I preordered it the day they announced it for a reason and now I have to wait another week even though there are Best Buy’s in my area that have them in stock right now.
Highlighted

Did you ever receive it? I ordered mine on 4/4 then today, on Easter, I received notification that it's delayed but they won't let me cancel it so I can order directly from Apple. So frustrating.