Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Delivery delay from next day to 4/25?

Same issue here! I have been emailed that my order had shipped on 4/9 and expected delivery was 4/11. I even got 2 tracking numbers 1 from ups and 1 from usps! But both courier status saying waiting for package to arrive! And since the day of that email the status from BB website has not changed! Cant get a hold of chat or any customer service agent! Its so frustrating to be waiting for something you dont have no idea when it is coming now!
Highlighted

I’m having same issue!!! Ordered on the 10th. Item was supposed to deliver by the 12th. Item never delivered, but instead showed to be picked up from Dallas Best Buy in the the 12th. Called the trucking company bc bb refused and said it was my responsibility to contact them. They have no clue how it was manually entered on a Sunday bc they do not do pickups or drop offs on weekends. Waited all day to find out from the Shipping company doesn’t even have any record of my item. Called bb and they refused to refund or replace bc it shows something happened with my package at 12:30 that morning. Customer service rep was rude as can be, and refused to even attempt to locate my package. Told me I would just have to keep waiting or I could purchase and pay for a second one until my original order delivered. I asked to speak with a supervisor who was not only even more rude than the first guy, but also hung up on me!! Yep days past delivery and still don’t have my item or any ideas when I might get it.
Highlighted

I did get my package, a week and a half after ordering. This was a delay beyond what the rep told me. The reps I talked to also gave me three different tracking numbers, none of which matched the actual tracking number on my eventual packages (shipped separately).

I hope it works out for y’all. So disappointed in BB — back to prime I go now that it’s back
Highlighted

I had to cancel my original order, and re-order for pickup at store today. They of course are still holding on to my money so I had to borrow for half the cost of the laptop. But trucking company still has no clue where the laptop is and neither does BB.. highly disappointed and will Probably never waste my time or money with BB again. I was patient, I was understanding any their only mood was we don’t care when you get it
Highlighted

Yeah, I finally cancelled my iPad, got my money back. i ordered it from Amazon and got it 2 days later.
Highlighted

How were you able to cancel it? They keep telling me that my order can’t be cancelled.
Highlighted

I called. She said that since they don't even have a source in the system for them, she could cancel it. I had order the new IPad Pro 11 (2nd Gen) 1T.

Highlighted

Nope!! Never got it. I made them cancel and refund the order. After 24hrs of no status change, they can cancel and refund. They had made sure something was not posted until 12:30 am Monday so I had to wait a full extra day. But Wednesday morning, as soon as customer service was open, I was on the phone to cancel it. Then I ordered another one for pick up at my local store. Had the confirmation it was ready before the store was even open. As soon as they opened, I went and picked it up. The other laptop is still MIA. I’m still getting notifications to please continue waiting on it. Lol.. if it’s at all possible, I suggest trying to pick up curbside at your local store.
Highlighted

That’s crap. If there is no shipping change or update for 24hrs, they can cancel it bc it is then consider lost in transition.
Highlighted

I live in NY and my order was a store pickup but all bestbuy stores are closed, they’re not even doing curbside pickup. I ordered on 3/19 it’s almost a month now and since I paid in cash I have no clue how they would issue a refund on the cancel date which is on the 24th of this month. I tried the web chat and messaging moderators on here. It seems like getting on the phone and actually calling is the way to go since you both got results doing it that way. Thanks.