Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Delivery Issues Want To Cancel Order

I ordered a chromebook for my grand daugher on 12/1/19, best buy said delivery would be 12/5, UPS tracking showed package on truck 12/5/19 and that trailer wasn't dispatched and will be delayed, this package sat on a trailer for nearly 24hrs. in limbo, best buy updated my delivery date to 12/6/19, the package wasn't delivered on 12/6/19, UPS tracking now shows my package has arrived in my city on 12/6/19, UPS tracking then showed my package would be delivered on 12/7/19 as they were in my area and would deliver before 8pm, guess what? no delivery again on 12/7/19.

I bought this chrome book as a gift for my grand daugher who was coming to vist me on Sat. 12/7/19 spend the night and go back to school in her city hours away from my home, I didn't have the chrome book to give her so, we went to Walmart and picked one up so she had one for her classes that she needed.

I tried contacting best buy on the 888 number but, they put me on hold for 42 minutes and then an automated voice came on and said they were too busy to answer and hung up on me.

I contacted UPS to have them return this purchase to best buy, UPS said there was a 25 minute wait to speak to someone, I waited 52 minutes on the phone and then they hung up on me, needless to say at this point I'm not at all happy with best buy or UPS, this order was a present that didn't arrive when it was supposed to, I realize that it's a busy time of the year but, I would assume that I would receive my purchase that was 1 state away from my home in at least 7 days, had I known this purchase was going to be this much of a hassle to get, I would not have made this purchase.

I have decided to refuse delivery of this chrome book by UPS (if it ever gets here) and return to best buy, I live 100 miles from the nearest best buy so, returning to a store is not in the cards, I'm sorry I ordered from best buy in their lack of customer support, try calling them yourself to really find out what a cluster it is actually speaking to someone, it will set your hair on fire trying to accomplish a task that should be simple.

Highlighted

Re: Delivery Issues Want To Cancel Order

Got a refund and cancelled.