Add Product

Search Results:

Delayed Laptop

I ordered on 8/29/2019 and the order is delayed. I want to know if I can get a more detailed date of when I will recieve my laptop.

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: Delayed Laptop

Was it something that was listed as in stock or needed to be ordered before they could get it to you.

Unfortunaly Best Buy does not have conrol over manufactuers holding to the product availability.

Rest assured BB wants to get your product to you as soon as they can. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

I had it ordered to be delivered to my local best buy as store pickup. The laptop was bought during a sale if that may affect anything

Emerging Expert

Quite often a good sale will strain availability.

I also recently purchased a laptop about 3 weeks ago. There were actualy 3 availble in the store of the one I wanted.  Last week  it went on sale for a GREAT price.  So I went in and got the price match gurantee.  However, all of them were gone.

Must have been the same sale. I notice there were a number of great laptop sales recently

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.