Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Damaged board game inside an undamaged shipping box

I ordered the monopoly Star Wars and the Frozen 2 editions. The shipping box did not have any damage on it but the star wars box had a piercing through the cover the size of a fist. He gaping hole went through two layers of cardboard and board game boxes have notoriously strong cardboard so this wasn’t some accidental damage, it was intentional.

There is no way this was damaged during shipping. The hole was on the side facing exterior of the packing box. And the packing box was unblemished. The best buy employee had to notice the horrible condition of the product before they shipped it and they sent it anyway.

I want to attach photos to convey my disgust in having received a product in this condition. Now I am being inconvenience having to wait for a replacement and returning the mangled one that was sent by your warehouse.

This is the third time I’ve gotten a product from on-line that needed to be replaced. The first time was probably damaged during shipping. The exterior box was crushed and the toaster body was dented. The second time was an air fryer that was new stock but came missing the manuals, and had bits of food on the heating basket. (Obviously used and returned but sold as new)

I’m on the forum because even though I only have a problem with the on-line orders about once a year, that is too frequent.

I think you need to address this lack of care and attention. There are only so many second chances I’m willing to experience before I move on to the next company. I’ve been a loyal customer for decades, it would be sad to change that now.

Highlighted

Re: Damaged board game inside an undamaged shipping box

I forgot to mention that the person that helped me from customer service did a great job.